· Wake up early in the morning.
· Check the venue and time of the exam.
· Have a balanced breakfast and eat nothing risky.
· Before leaving home, check that you have everything that you will need (Roll No Slip , Pen , Pencil , Marker & etc)
· Head to the exam with plenty of time.
· Go to the toilet before the exam starts.
· First write your name roll no correctly on answer sheet.
· Read all the questions carefully before starting and quickly plan how much time to allocate to each.
· Start answering the questions that you feel most confident about.
· If your brain freezes, just start writing anything and you will soon start remembering more details.
· Don’t spend more time than you planned on a particular section/question or you might run out of time to answer other questions.
· Don’t be afraid to ask the examiner if you are not clear on a question.
· Use every minute of the exam and if you have time left, review your answers before handing back the paper.